The Dice Bag 3d dice rolling app has been updated to v 1.0.7, adding some nice refractive glass materias that a lot of users have been requestion along with a couple of new and improved glowing ones and two new tile pattern backgrounds.
The pattern creation and animation app Patternodes has been updated again. This time mostly a bunch of smaller tweaks and improvements.Version 2.2.8 changes
- Added/fixed support for importing many more image formats, including photoshop psd, tga, raw and more.
- Improvements to the Finder Quick Look file .pnds previews.
- Improved interface performance.
- Additional license information is now available from the About window.
- Improved connection security and handling of network problems during license syncing.
- Rendering info statistics panel is now an overlay in the main preview instead os a separate panel.
Another update to Vectoraster 7 has been released. This improves support for importing a whole range of new image 3:rd party formats to be used as source images or custom points, including photoshop psd, tga, raw and more.
In addition to this there are some under the hood fixes and improvements, and you can now access more detailed license information in the About panel.
The Dice Bag 3d dice rolling app has been updated to v 1.0.6 today with some more changes and improvements:
- Added a new simulation speed setting to let you change how quickly the dice roll.
- Added a new dice size setting letting you change the size of the dice.
- Added a new toggle to turn the default centering pull on/off.
- New dice collision sounds for metal dice materials.
The Dice Bag 3d dice rolling app has been updated to v 1.0.5 today with a couple of changes and improvements:
- Moved re-roll and remove selected buttons down to make them easier to reach
- When selecting dice the total result of the selected dice is now shown
- Percent dice pairs now get counted correctly when detected and a % symbol in the result display
- Added new Metal Chrome dice material
- Made shake re-roll a little less sensitive
- Fixed UI not fitting on iPad Mini
Another small update to Vectoraster 7 has been released. This updates adds access to your system Photos library via the browse dialogue (under Media in the sidebar) so you can easily use your photos as sources, and also fixes some issues with the font selection panel for Text sources.
The Dice Bag 3d dice rolling app has been updated to v 1.0.3 today. The new version fixes a bug that could mess up things if you started rolling new dice while the sequence of a previous roll wasn't finished yet, and it also tweaks the physics and performance a little to make the rolling feel snappier and hopefully more realistic.
I've added Vectoraster 7 to producthunt.com. So if you use that, take a look at let us know what you think!