The Dice Bag 3d dice rolling app has been updated to v 1.0.5 today with a couple of changes and improvements:
- Moved re-roll and remove selected buttons down to make them easier to reach
- When selecting dice the total result of the selected dice is now shown
- Percent dice pairs now get counted correctly when detected and a % symbol in the result display
- Added new Metal Chrome dice material
- Made shake re-roll a little less sensitive
- Fixed UI not fitting on iPad Mini
Another small update to Vectoraster 7 has been released. This updates addes access to your system Photos library via the browse dialogue (under Media in the sidebar) so you can easily use your photos as sources, and also fixes some issues with the font selection panel for Text sources.
The Dice Bag 3d dice rolling app has been updated to v 1.0.3 today. The new version fixes a bug that could mess up things if you started rolling new dice while the sequence of a previous roll wasn't finished yet, and it also tweaks the physics and performance a little to make the rolling feel snappier and hopefully more realistic.
I've added Vectoraster 7 to producthunt.com. So if you use that, take a look at let us know what you think!
A new update for the vector graphics pattern and animation tool Patternodes 2 is now available for download. This new updates brings some new features and improvements to the Text node and Clipping mask node, as well as numerous other small fixes and improvements.Version 2.2.7 changes
- Improved Text element node with support for dynamic value based text and a new Text box mode with for better aligning and layout control. NOTE: This may mean some layout changes are needed for files using the old text node multi-line mode.
- Improved Clipping mask node now has an invert option that lets you use what's outside the clipping mask instead, and can be used to remove existing clipping paths.
- Math nodes now resize automatically to fit longer formulas.
- Fixes a bug where clicking out of the Artboard node size fields would revert values instead of applying changes.
- Leaving value fields empty now set them to 0 instead of showing a formula parsing error.
- Fixes a couple of issues with importing legacy Patternodes 1 files.
- Fixes bug with renaming artboard layers in some situations.
- Fixed a bug where the animation duration would initially be incorrect when loading longer animation files.
- You can now access pictures from your Photos albums when browsing to import graphics.
- Improved performance.
A small update to Vectoraster 7 has been released today. This is another small patch, this time fixing a precision problem with exporting thin strokes on small filled point shapes.
After the initial release the iOS dice rolling app Dice Bag has now been been updated twice, to 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 with a bunch of little tweaks and improvements based on your feedback:
- Percentile dice added (D10 with 10,20,30 etc sides) so you can roll a D100
- Better mixing roll animation and dice come to rest quicker
- Dice rolling sounds are now louder
- The app no longer pauses background audio on launch
- Dice are now a little smaller on iPad
- Added buttons in Settings for sending feedback and rating/reviews
With these updates the new Dice Bag app is no longer free, for now it'll be $0.99 and the old Nice Dice app will now be removed from the App Store.
The new iOS dice rolling app Dice Bag has now been released on the AppStore. Dice Bag is a utility app that basically works like your own set of customizable digital dice. It's not a game in itself, but supports basic functionality like removing or re-rolling individual dice so you can use it to play many dice games if you like. The app simply to provides dice you can use in whatever game you want to play, with the focus being on making these look as good as possible and letting you style them to suit your game or personal taste.
This app replaces our old app Nice Dice and offers the same general functionality but with a more flexible system of rolling dice and combining different materials. To ease the transition for existing users the new app will be free for a period of time and there will be a notification in the old Nice Dice app. After that Nice Dice will no longer be sold on the AppStore and Dice Bag will not be free any more.