New version management system
There's now a new version management system in place for the applications on lostminds.com. This will manage all downloads, updates and version change logs. There were a couple of hours during the shift to the new system that updates were unavailable, but now everything should be working again.
While you might not notice much difference right now, this will hopefully make releases of future updates smoother and information across different channels more consistent.
The original 2.2.9 update to Patternodes had a bug in it that prevented new created unconnected nodes from displaying correctly. So now there's a quick fix 2.2.91 version available that fixes this problem. Thanks to everyone who reported this problem right away so we could fix it quickly!
Another update to the pattern creation and animation app Patternodes has been released. This time the focus is on fixing some bugs reported by users along with improving the memory management.Version 2.2.9 changes
- You can now pan around the node graph by dragging with middle mouse button.
- Improved memory management.
- Fixes animation export as numbered PDF files.
- Fixes problem with properly loading some connections to Change node selection parameters.
- Fixes Element index menu node icons being the wrong size.
The Dice Bag 3d dice rolling app has been updated again, this time to v 1.0.8, adding support of landscape/portrait auto rotation on iPad along with some other changes to fit the interface better on different devices.
The Dice Bag 3d dice rolling app has been updated to v 1.0.7, adding some nice refractive glass materials that a lot of users have been requesting along with a couple of new and improved glowing ones and two new tile pattern backgrounds.
The pattern creation and animation app Patternodes has been updated again. This time mostly a bunch of smaller tweaks and improvements.Version 2.2.8 changes
- Added/fixed support for importing many more image formats, including photoshop psd, tga, raw and more.
- Improvements to the Finder Quick Look file .pnds previews.
- Improved interface performance.
- Additional license information is now available from the About window.
- Improved connection security and handling of network problems during license syncing.
- Rendering info statistics panel is now an overlay in the main preview instead os a separate panel.
Another update to Vectoraster 7 has been released. This improves support for importing a whole range of new image 3:rd party formats to be used as source images or custom points, including photoshop psd, tga, raw and more.
In addition to this there are some under the hood fixes and improvements, and you can now access more detailed license information in the About panel.
The Dice Bag 3d dice rolling app has been updated to v 1.0.6 today with some more changes and improvements:
- Added a new simulation speed setting to let you change how quickly the dice roll.
- Added a new dice size setting letting you change the size of the dice.
- Added a new toggle to turn the default centering pull on/off.
- New dice collision sounds for metal dice materials.
The Dice Bag 3d dice rolling app has been updated to v 1.0.5 today with a couple of changes and improvements:
- Moved re-roll and remove selected buttons down to make them easier to reach
- When selecting dice the total result of the selected dice is now shown
- Percent dice pairs now get counted correctly when detected and a % symbol in the result display
- Added new Metal Chrome dice material
- Made shake re-roll a little less sensitive
- Fixed UI not fitting on iPad Mini
Another small update to Vectoraster 7 has been released. This updates adds access to your system Photos library via the browse dialogue (under Media in the sidebar) so you can easily use your photos as sources, and also fixes some issues with the font selection panel for Text sources.