Dice Bag version history
Version 1.0.9 Released 2020-05-01
- Experimental iPad split-screen support. So you can run the app next to another app. (Works best if you launch Dice Bag first and then move it into the split screen mode)
- New option to add a roll number and timestamp to the interface, if you want to share rolls during remote sessions and show you're not cheating
Version 1.0.8 Released 2020-03-11
- iPad landscape / portrait auto rotation support
- Dice selection rings are now sized more consistently
- Adjusted overlay interfaces to fit better on different devices
Version 1.0.7 Released 2020-01-27
- New glass and glowing dice materials
- New tiled backgrounds
Version 1.0.6 Released 2020-01-03
- Added a new simulation speed setting to let you change how quickly the dice roll.
- Added a new dice size setting letting you change the size of the dice.
- Added a new toggle to turn the default centering pull on/off.
- New dice collision sounds for metal dice materials.
Version 1.0.5 Released 2019-11-26
- Moved re-roll and remove selected buttons down to make them easier to reach
- When selecting dice the total result of the selected dice is now shown
- Percent dice pairs now get counted correctly when detected and a % symbol in the result display
- Added new Metal Chrome dice material
- Made shake re-roll a little less sensitive
- Fixed UI not fitting on iPad Mini
Version 1.0.3 Released 2019-11-11
- Fixed bug with re-rolling while roll animation was playing.
- Tweaks to physics simulation and rolling speed.
Version 1.0.2 Released 2019-10-15
- Percentile dice added (D10 with 10,20,30 etc sides) so you can roll a D100
- Better mixing roll animation and dice come to rest quicker
- Dice rolling sounds are now louder
- The app no longer pauses background audio on launch
- Dice are now a little smaller on iPad
- Added buttons in Settings for sending feedback and rating/reviews
Version 1.0.0 Released 2019-10-01