SketchFighter 4000 Alpha version history
Version 1.2.3 Released 2020-07-21
- Fixed issue in 1.2.2 where the super beam graphic would disappear.
- You can now use your mouse scroll wheel to scroll in game lists.
- Smoother framerate.
Version 1.2.2 Released 2020-07-20
- Added some extra hints in the early volcano area to help new players find the right way.
- You can now use the Fire key like Enter to quickly save to the same slot and dismiss dialogues.
- Added option to turn on/off retina rendering when available.
- Performance optimization.
Version 1.2.1 Released 2020-06-08
- Reduced health of the first Wasteland boss.
- Added mini map location marker for the optional Race track area.
- Reduced volcano lava particles on the way to the first volcano gate switch.
- Fixed some minor issues with the mini map in the Ice Caves area.
- Added a menu item to send feedback messages and bug reports.
- Changed default setting for turning and acceleration sensitivity and added a note about this in the tutorial.
- Fixed a problem with gathering system info for bug reports on 10.15.x
Version 1.2.0 Released 2020-06-05Initial release of the Revival Edition
- Full original playable single player Solo Mission campaign.
- Local 2P arcade style cooperative and competitive game modes.
- Adapted graphics, manus and overlays to modern wide screen monitors.
- 64bit compatible with modern macOS versions.
- Many small fixes and improvements to UI and game levels.
Version 1.1.0 Released 2008-07-26Release of the last update to the Ambrosia Software version of SketchFighter
Version 1.0.0 Released 2006-11-30Release of the original SketchFighter 4000 Alpha version, published by Ambrosia Software