A dice rolling simulator, making use of the new iOS 3D capabilities, with state of the art dice simulating features and lots of custom materials and settings.
Perfect for table-top game players missing some specific dice or school use for math and probability experiments (the app is available through the education volume purchasing program).
- 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 20-sided dice. And percentage D100 dice rolls using two ten-sided dice.
- Coins and Fudge/Fate +/- dice.
- Highly detailed rounded 3D dice models (not cubes! no sharp corners!) with high-resolution textures.
- Per-pixel dynamic lighting with bump mapping, reflections and soft shadows.
- Decently realistic physics simulation with collisions and device gravity option.
- Configure dice behaviour with a size setting and a quick-roll mode.
- Automatic total count.
- Roll dice of two different materials/colors and get one total for each.
- Shake to re-roll.
- Optional tap to remove or lock individual dice from re-rolling.
- Option to drag to move individual rolled dice to group.
- Define preset combinations of different dice to roll at once.
- Many different dice materials (like red, white, black, pink, orange, gold, steel or even glowing radioactive green or magical blue).
- Many different balckground materials (like different color felt, light or dark wood, metal, leather or fabric).
- Realistic bad luck.
The app was previously free with an in-app purchase to unlock all features, but this generated a lot of negative reviews. So now the app instead costs money to get but includes everything from the start.