DotPass version history
Version 1.5.5 Released 2022-07-21
- Adds feature to copy the generated password without any special characters, for the rare cases of sites not allowing special characters in passwords. On macOS you can do this via the edit menu and on iOS by long-pressing the password and then selecting the appropriate option.
Version 1.5.1 Released 2021-09-03
- Under the hood updates to ensure future compatibility for both macOS and iOS versions.
- New macOS 11-style icon for the macOS version.
Version 1.5.0 Released 2020-07-06
- New auto-copy password option.
- Interface adapted to new iOS/macOS dark/light mode and new controls.
- Pattern ghost-writing can now be toggled on/off when drawing the pattern.
- The password length toggle is now always shown.
Version 1.4.6 Released 2019-08-30
- Better privacy and security default settings and improved pasteboard security
- Improved iOS/macOS system support and stability
- Fixes to seed word completion suggestions UI in the iOS app
Version 1.4.5 Released 2019-07-15
Version 1.4.0 Released 2016-09-26
- All the in-app purchase extras are now included in the app, and instead the app is no longer free
- Various smaller bug fixes and tweaks.
Version 1.3.0 Released 2016-04-27
- New option to switch between 9 and 18 character passwords.
Version 1.1.0 Released 2015-12-18
- Seed words can now be just 2 characters long.
- Optional auto-completion feature for seed entering on iOS.
- Optional seed word masking on Mac OS X.
Version 1.0.5 Released 2015-03-17
- Improved interface scaling to make use of bigger device screens or scaled windows.
- You can now tap an existing connection to remove it while editing the pattern.
Version 1.0.4 Released 2014-11-10
- Fixes a bug where the screen would go black on iPod touch devices.
Version 1.0.2 Released 2014-03-21
- Name change to DotPass along with a couple of interface usability changes.