DotPass version history
Version 1.4.6 Released 2019-08-30
- Better privacy and security default settings and improved pasteboard security
- Improved iOS/macOS system support and stability
- Fixes to seed word completion suggestions UI in the iOS app
Version 1.4.5 Released 2019-07-15
Version 1.4.0 Released 2016-09-26
- All the in-app purchase extras are now included in the app, and instead the app is no longer free
- Various smaller bug fixes and tweaks.
Version 1.3.0 Released 2016-04-27
- New option to switch between 9 and 18 character passwords.
Version 1.1.0 Released 2015-12-18
- Seed words can now be just 2 characters long.
- Optional auto-completion feature for seed entering on iOS.
- Optional seed word masking on Mac OS X.
Version 1.0.5 Released 2015-03-17
- Improved interface scaling to make use of bigger device screens or scaled windows.
- You can now tap an existing connection to remove it while editing the pattern.
Version 1.0.4 Released 2014-11-10
- Fixes a bug where the screen would go black on iPod touch devices.
Version 1.0.2 Released 2014-03-21
- Name change to DotPass along with a couple of interface usability changes.